Brian and I had a startling revelation just the other day. We poked our heads up from our usual large pile of work for a breath of fresh air and someone informed us that it was December. I was sure it was still June (though that would explain while it’s dipping down to the 30s on a regular basis now). It’s true that keeping busy makes the time go faster. 2014 certainly was a busy year for the Maine Headshot studio. Here are just a few highlights from the year that was:
- We shot over 50,000 images while taking portraits of more than 200 individuals.
- Fun shoots with talented models including Elizabeth Freeman and Olivia Crupi (A.K.A., Viva)!
- We worked with a number of new companies, including Time Warner Cable, WBRC Architects Engineers, and Global Energy Solutions.
- We began a relationship with the fine folks at Portland Models and Talent.
- Last but not least for me, 2014 was my first full year as a full-time employee of Fitzgerald Photo and in my new role of Studio Manager. What a ride it has been!
We’re really excited about 2015, too. Here’s a preview of a few of the fun things on our plate:
- Stayed tuned for ways to save on your headshot sessions with our 12 months of promotions. Actor? Entrepreneur? Student? There’ll be something for everyone. To stay on top of the deals, sign up for our emails.
- Bigger, badder, and more amazing shoots. Brian is pumped and has some great ideas for some awesome shoots, both in the studio and on the road.
- Brian and I have spent a good chunk of 2014 planning a lighting workshop series and will release details in January.
- We love behind the scenes videos and stills and are planning many more this year. You’ll get to see the good, the bad, and the ugly *cough* Brian *cough*.
We can’t wait to kick off the new year…but for now we’re enjoying the holiday break, resting up and eating way too much. If you’ve got a moment, it’s the perfect time to sign up for our newsletter so you can be kept up to date for all the big happenings and deals.
Happy New Year! Thank you for a great year and we’ll see you in 2015!